Starting Salary £40,000 per annum / Overtime / Bonus / On-call 1 in 3 weekends / Van provided
We are a family run business with a varied client base. Due to recent business expansion, we are looking for a commercial catering engineer with 5 years experience minimum.
Our clients include restaurants, pubs and many other smaller businesses.
- Service, maintenance and repair of all kitchen commercial catering equipment.
- Fault finding on both electrical and gas commercial catering equipment.
- Field-based meeting clients – Customer facing position
- COMCAT 1, 2, 3, 5
- LPG & FGAS Refrigeration (would be an advantage)
- Relevant electrical experience (18th, 17th edition, HNC, NVQ, City and Guilds in electrics would be an advantage)
- Full Driver’s Licence
- £40,000 per annum
- Monday – Friday work
- On-call 1 in 3 with £50 standby + weekend overtime rates at time ½
- Weekly overtime paid
- Bonus scheme in place with a potential earning of in excess of £70,000
- Pension Scheme
- Van + fuel card provided
- Uniform provided